Protein powder needs high moisture barrier and oxygen barrier packaging because sugar
which is present inside forms lumps if not kept away from moisture and water.
Traditionally protein powder was packed in plastic containers or jars. This jars /
containers are very expensive and the list is as follows…..
* Pet containers / jars require very big space for storage so transportation cost is very
expensive. We can send 100000 containers or jars in one truck compared with 700000
stand up pouch in one container. So we can save 700% in fuel cost.
* containers are not eco friendly as stand up pouches because it requires more fuel for
transportation and high carbon emission due to more space for transporting the goods.
* Plastic rigid containers are made with more plastic of around 250% more plastic than
stand up pouches. So containers are not environmentally friendly.
*containers or jars requires adhesive labels to stick on them for branding. This is extra
cost. While purchasing the manufacturer will not inform about this and the customer ends
up paying add on to the basic cost.
* containers also requires sealing wads to make the bottle air tight and for moisture
protection. This is again add on cost for the customer.
* Plastic containers for protein powder packaging requires temper evident shrink sleeve
on the mouth of the lid to make the container temper proof. This will also add the cost for
So overall the customer ends up paying 350 to 400% more cost than our stand up pouches
or flat bottom bags.
We can make 2 lbs, 5 lbs, 10 lbs, 12 lbs, and 16 lbs stand up pouches or flat bottom bags
with handle and zipper. This bag is very easy to carry as the bag has handle and the bag
can be relocked with the help of resealable zip. We can make customized printing in our
pouches as per your artwork submitted. Please call us our sales team for any questions..